Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back by popular demand...

you liked that title didn't you. Made you feel like you were about to read a really good bloggers blog post. Well I would like to say that its true.. I had dozens of people begging for another post but I would be lying to you. Truth be known you get a whole lot less popular when your married (not to say I was ever a beacon of popularity but you understand) (and did that even make sense? even if it didn't, it sounded good). I just feel like you slip right under the radar when your married. To give you a perfect example: I haven't texted anyone besides my husband (who is ridiculously good looking might i add) in a few months now and I think I'm ok with it! In fact, i quite prefer it! I hate texting on my US phone so even Will (the handsome devil) is lucky if he gets a reply!


So about an hour ago I was down frolicking in the pool, you know-showing off my swimmer skills, wearing the most revealing suit i could find, flaunting my body, whipping my wet hair around all sexy-like. (I hope i just gave you the best visual you've had all week... if you took any of that seriously then i am BEYOND offended). Anyways, now I'm back in my nicely air conditioned apartment. I had high hopes for today. In fact as I rode the elevator up to my floor i was thinking of all of the things i would accomplish before Will finished work. I was going to wash the towels so that we could shower for church tomorrow. Sunday is shower day around here. I also was going to do the dishes... and consider making my bed but I didn't want to overdue it or get myself too overwhelmed with my work load so that one was optional. Well, one thing led to another and I started watching Netflix (oh shocking). Clicked on the first thing i saw which happened to be "Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State" and well.. That obviously wasn't entertaining enough so I thought I'd go a head and blog again. As it turns out blogging is actually hard. The first one wasn't too bad, just had to introduce myself but now what? My life isn't interesting. I don't even have funny children to tell rave about. So I'm at a loss. But I will tell you this: I have been going and knocking doors with that good husband of mine (what a PHENOMINAL wife I am right???) and boy oh boy have I been enjoying it!!!! Let me just give you a break down of the day. Well,  when we get to his area that he is supposed to knock for the day it becomes all to real for me, its really time to get out and go door to door? am i ready for that? heck no!  So naturally, i pretend i have a bunch of phone calls to make "Oh, my mom called and I told her i would call her back, don't worry it won't take long. I will just catch up to you". ...... two hours pass..... Im still sitting in the honda. Whip out my note book, plan out how I want to build our porch for the 478th time. Pretend like i have to pee so I can run to seven eleven quick, come back with a decently sized fountain beverage... By this time its usually about seven and I will ever so kindly say "Want me to come knock a few with you hunny?" Everyone tells me how cute it is that I go out and work with will everyday... Little do they know!


Well... I think i've about hit my blogging quota for today. Gotta go get myself looking fancy, we're going to the mallski! Gonna see if I can't buy a few more things-pack that honda right up for the 56 hour drive home! Don't mind if I do!! If you want the real truth of it all, I have to hide my purchases from The husband to save myself the lecture of how the devil are we gonna get it home. Needless to say i don't think of the most original hiding places and most of my items have been found and i usually end up getting even worse lectures. The other day he came down stairs and said "anything you need to tell me?".. I racked my brain for a good half hour then i came up to our apartment and there sat three of my hidden purchases. Obviously he needed to find something in the dirty laundry basket - whoops! Oh, you were wondering when i got this dress will? "This ol' thing? i've had it for years, come on, you've seen me wear this plenty of times" He's all to familiar with that one.



Oh and did you think that I would do a post without pictures? You couldn't be so lucky!!!


 And here we are, couple of the year looking happy as ever to be alive! This is old but classy none the less. (we never take pictures anymore... could have something to do with the bad hair we are both rocking, or zit infestations. Bad combination )

Yours truly

2 comments:

  1. I read this with perma smile picturing it all too perfectly. You are required to blog at least once a week for my viewing pleasure. The countdown is on at our house until the Virginians arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you are required to blog every day. I'm a stay-at-home mom now and need constant entertainment. NO EXCEPTIONS

    ReplyDelete